Mikasa Tamping Rammers are perfectly balanced to deliver hard-hitting compaction while ensuring optimised operator comfort and product transportation. Engineered with a Vibration Absorbing System, cyclonic air filtration system and Yanmar diesel engine, the Mikasa Tamping Rammer MTX-85DYC offers superior build quality and excellent performance.
– Yanmar L48 diesel engine provides hassle-free and reliable operation
– Cyclonic air filtration system for superior air filtration to lengthen service internals and improve engine protection
– Vibration Absorbing System for reduced hand and arm vibration transfer to the operator
– Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
– Engine guard for fully protected engine to eliminate damage to critical engine components
– Model: MTX-85DYC
– Engine and power: Yanmar L48 4.7 hp
– Fuel type: Diesel
– Fuel tank capacity: 18.5 L
– Operating weight: 93 kg
– Shoe size (wxl): 285 mm x 340 mm
– Jumping stroke: 50-80 mm
– Impact rate: 656-698 blows/m
– Impact force (max): 15.7 kN
– Average travel speed*: 10-12 m/min
– Compaction depth*: 50-85 cm
– Average HAV: 18.5 m/s2
* Travel speeds and compaction depths vary based on different soil conditions. Specifications published are based on average performance results.
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.