Mikasa Tamping Rammers are perfectly balanced to deliver hard hitting compaction while ensuring optimised operator comfort and product transportation. Engineered with a Vibration Absorbing System, integrated handle roller and Honda 4-stroke engine, the Mikasa Tamping Rammers offer superior build quality and excellent performance.
– Honda GX100 4-stroke engine provides hassle free operation and low engine emissions
– Cyclonic air filtration system for superior air filtration to lengthen service internals and improve engine protection
– Vibration Absorbing System for reduced hand and arm vibration transfer to the operator
– Handle roller for easy loading into vehicles
– Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
– Engine guard for fully protected engine to eliminate damage to critical engine components
– Fully integrated control switch controls on/off switch, fuel tap and engine throttle
– Model: MTX-60E
– Engine and power: Honda GX100 3 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Fuel tank capacity: 2.5 L
– Operating weight : 64 kg
– Shoe size (wxl) : 265 mm x 340 mm
– Jumping stroke: 50-80 mm
– Impact rate: 644-695 blows/m
– Impact force (max): 13.6 kN
– Average travel speed*: 10-12 m/min
– Compaction depth*: 50-85 cm
– Average HAV: 5.2 m/s2
* Travel speeds and compaction depths vary based on different soil conditions. Specifications published are based on average performance results.
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.