Mikasa Tamping Rammers are perfectly balanced to deliver hard hitting compaction while ensuring optimised operator comfort and product transportation. Engineered with a Vibration Absorbing System, narrow foot design and Honda 4-stroke engine, the Mikasa Tamping Rammer MTR-40H offers superior build quality and excellent performance.
– Honda GX100 4-stroke engine provides hassle free operation and low engine emissions
– Four stage air filtration protection for quality air filtration to lengthen service internals and improve engine protection
– Vibration Absorbing System (low vibration handles) for reduced hand and arm vibration transfer to the operator
– Lifting handle assists with lifting and movement around the job site
– Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
– Fully protected engine to eliminate damage to critical engine components
– Special narrow foot design for specialised applications
– Model: MTR-40H
– Engine and power: Honda GX100 3 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Fuel tank capacity: 2 L
– Operating weight : 46 kg
– Shoe size (wxl) : 100 mm x 270 mm
– Jumping stroke: 40-55 mm
– Impact rate: 644-695 blows/m
– Impact force (max): 5.4 kN
– Average travel speed*: 10-12 m/min
– Compaction depth*: 20-30 cm
– Average HAV: 17.9 m/s2
* Travel speeds and compaction depths vary based on different soil conditions. Specifications published are based on average performance results.
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.