The Flextool TuffTruk B450G is designed for use in the construction, hire andmanufacturing industries. Ideal for interior demolition, general construction, landscaping and utility work, the Flextool TuffTruk is engineered to move all types of materials across various rough terrains. Operator safety and job efficiency are optimised with the many superior features, resulting in improved site safety and reduced labour cost.
Its compact size and articulated steering function provide maximum versatility and ultimate manoeuvrability. This petrol engine powered model is fitted with a Honda GX200 engine for reliable operation and low engine emissions.
Accessories including a Tow Ball Hitch, Flat Bed, Narrow Steel Bucket, Skip Control Handle and Turf Tyre Wheels are available separately.
– Large capacity poly tray of up to 450kg for easy cleaning and reduced noise
– Two stage self-tipping skip means no manual lifting
– Ultimate tip angle means totally empty skip
– Articulated steering function allows precise and easy steering in hard to access spaces
– Honda GX200 engine for hassle free operation and low engine emissions
– Automated motor brake system with safe parking mode
– Constant hydrostatic 4WD design
– Wide profile mud gripper tyres for ultimate traction and drive
– Offset rim wheels can be flipped to reduce operating width to match the narrow bucket (730 mm) which can fit through a standard doorway
– Low maintenance, durable fully sealed hydrostatic drive system
– No separate gear boxes or drive belts
– Optional accessories available, including Tow Ball Hitch, Flat Bed, Narrow Steel Bucket, Skip Control Handle and Turf Tyre Wheels
– Also available in battery powered model
– Model: B450G
– Engine and power: Honda GX200 6.5 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Max payload: 450 / 0.3 kg/m3
– Operating width: 850 mm
– Unladen operating weight: 180 kg
– Working gradient: 25 degrees
– Drive and controls: Hydrostatic
– Brake system: Hydrostatic
– Tyres (standard): Mud gripper pneumatic
– Travel speed fwd/rev: 6.4 / 2.4 km/h
– Noise level: < 96 dB
– Hand-arm vibration: 4.6 m/s2
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.