Mikasa Forward Plate Compactors set the standard for the compaction of sub-bases and asphalt. Mikasa Forward Plate Compactors offer superior build quality and excellent performance. They are also highly portable, easily manoeuvrable and deliver excellent compaction results.
– Honda GX 160 4-stroke engine provides hassle free operation and low engine emissions
– Sealed clutch and belt guard protects against the ingress of dust and other unwanted materials that can prematurely wear out critical clutch components and V-belt
– Folding handle allows for transport in confined spaces
– Foldaway wheel kit for easy and safe onsite manoeuvrability
– Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
– Optional clip-on water tank for suppression of dust and asphalt works
– Model: MVC-F80H
– Engine and power: Honda GX160 5.5 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Operating weight: 81 kg
– Plate size (wxl): 450 mm x 570 mm
– Centrifugal force max: 13.7 kN
– Vibration frequency: 5600 vpm
– Max travel speed*: 25 m/min
– Max gradeability: 35%
– Max compacted area: 675 m2/h
– Lifting hook: Yes
– Wheel kit: Yes
– Water tank: Optional
* Travel speeds vary based on different soil conditions. Specifications published are based on average performance results.
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.