Suitable for all trades, the Flextool PortaPac FCP-48 is designed for ultimate manoeuvrability. Incorporating a narrow base plate, the PortaPac can complete soil compaction works in tight and restricted spaces where larger plate compactors cannot fit. In addition, the built-in wheel kit eliminates the need to manually lift the PortaPac while around the job site. Portability is optimised with a central lifting point for safe and easy lifting, plus folding handle for straightforward transportation.
– Robust external throttle control for easy operation
– Honda GX100 4-stroke engine provides hassle free operation and low engine emissions
– Folding handle for optimum portability – fits into the boot of a car
– Transport wheel kit for easy and safe onsite manoeuvrability
– Narrow base plate design makes it highly manoeuvrable and suitable for use in tight and restricted areas
– Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
– Model: FCP-48
– Engine and power: Honda GX100 3.0 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Operating weight: 48 kg
– Plate size (wxl): 310 mm x 430 mm
– Centrifugal force max: 8.5 kN
– Vibration frequency: 5140 vpm
– Max travel speed: 22 m/min
– Max gradeability: 32%
– Max compacted area: 410 m2/h
– Lifting hook: Yes
– Wheel kit: Yes
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.