Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactors set the standard for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils in trenches and large construction projects. They offer high-compaction capacity, superior travel speeds and feature fully hydraulic direction control for easy direction change. They are ideally suited for civil construction works, drainage contractors and the rental industry.
– Yanmar L48 diesel engine provides hassle free operation, low fuel consumption and long-term reliability
– Engine hour meter and tachometer for efficient management of service intervals and monitoring of engine rpm for optimum compaction performance
– Central lifting hook for safe onsite handling
– Forward/reverse control lever with built-in actuator for seamless and smooth transition between both forward and reverse motions
– Cyclonic air filtration system for superior air filtration lengthen service intervals and improve engine protection
– Anti-vibration handle for reduced hand and arm vibration transfer to the operator
– Height adjustable handle for improved operator comfort
– Sealed clutch and belt guard protects against the ingress of dust and other unwanted materials that can prematurely wear out critical clutch components and V-belt
– Robust full engine protection frame provides superior protection against engine damage and its hinge design simplifies maintenance and offers convenient access to all serviceable components
– Model: MVH-158DY
– Engine and power: Yanmar L48 4.7 hp
– Fuel type: Diesel
– Operating weight: 164 kg
– Plate size (wxl): 430 mm x 700 mm
– Centrifugal force (max): 25 kN
– Vibration frequency: 5400 vpm
– Max travel speed*: 26 m/min
– Max gradeability: 35%
– Max compacted area: 670 m2/h
* Travel speeds vary based on different soil conditions. Specifications published are based on average performance results.
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.