Mikasa Reversible Plate Compactors set the standard for efficient compaction of sand, gravel and cohesive soils in trenches and large construction projects. They offer high-compaction capacity, superior travel speeds and feature fully hydraulic direction control for easy direction change. They are ideally suited for civil construction works, drainage contractors and the rental industry.
– Honda GX120 4-stroke engine provides hassle free operation and low engine emissions
– Central lifting hook for safe onsite handling
– Forward/reverse control lever with built-in actuator for seamless and smooth transition between both forward and reverse motions
– Height adjustable handle for improved operator comfort
– Sealed clutch and belt guard protects against the ingress of dust and other unwanted materials that can prematurely wear out critical clutch components and V-belt
– Robust engine protection frame provides superior protection against engine damage and its open frame design simplifies maintenance and offers convenient access to all serviceable components
– Model: MVH-R60H
– Engine and power: Honda GX120 4.0 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Operating weight: 68 kg
– Plate size (wxl): 350 mm x 480 mm
– Centrifugal force (max): 15 kN
– Vibration frequency: 6000 vpm
– Max travel speed*: 25 m/min
– Max gradeability: 35%
– Max compacted area: 525 m2/h
* Travel speeds vary based on different soil conditions. Specifications published are based on average performance results.
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.