Flextool Pumps are highly efficient submersible units which are operated by petrol or diesel portable drive units. Flextool Pumps are completely self-priming and extremely robust in their design. The flexible drive shaft facilitates use in many situations where close coupled pumps would not be suitable. The FP212 series come with flexshaft support springs which protect the drive shaft when operating over the sharp edge of excavations, pits, dams etc. The FP212 series of flexible shaft pumps set the benchmark for performance and durability.
The Flextool Abrasion Resistant Submersible Pump is ideal for applications such as quarries, sand pits, sandy soils and slurry.
– Heavy-duty and double row oil bath bearings ensure extended service life
– Oil bath lubrication protects against overheating when not submerged in water (runs dry)
– Corrosion resistant stainless steel spindle for durability
– Seven oil seals provide superior protection to bearings and reduces maintenance intervals
– Hardened steel wear plates protect alloy components from wear and tear and extends service life of pump when used in abrasive pumping applications
– Heavy-duty choke resistant impeller is designed to resist choking and overload when foreign objects enter pump body
– 28 mm solids pumping capacity for rapid pumping of solids in even the toughest of conditions
– Quick action camlock hose fitting for tool-free and quick connection
– Lifting eyelets for connection of rope or chain when lowering into deep pits to protect flexshaft from scratching
– Flexshaft support springs protect drive draft when operating over the sharp edge of excavations, pits, dams, etc.
– Model: FP212A-6
– Flexshaft length: 6 m
– Operating weight: 34 kg
– Shaft inner core diameter: 15 mm
– Shaft casing diameter: 38 mm
– Discharge diameter: 50 mm
– Max discharge head: 26 m
– Max discharge: 63,000 L/h
– Solids capacity: 28 mm
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.