The Flextool PortaTrowel is engineered around efficiency and operator comfort. Its lightweight design allows for earlier commencement of concrete finishing when compared to heavier walk-behind power trowels. Matched with multi-use combination blades and a variable-length pole, this unit achieves optimum control from up to 3 metres away and allows the operator to complete finishing works without the need to step foot on the wet concrete.
– Honda GX35 4-stroke engine provides hassle free operation and low engine emissions
– Control from up to 3 metre away
– Easy control directional steering function for precise movement
– Lightweight design for efficient operations and improved operator safety and comfort
– Robust, durable and fully sealed inline planetary gearbox for extended operation
– Blade pitch function of up to 25 degrees for initial floating of the wet concrete right through to final finishing
– Model: FPT-30
– Engine and power: Honda GX35 1.5 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Trowel diameter: 750 mm (30 inch)
– Operating weight: 20 kg
– Number of blades: 4
– Speed range: 40-70 rpm
– Blade pitch (max): 25 degrees
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.