The Flextool Walk-Behind Power Trowels are available in 34″ and 40″ working widths. These trowels are robust, durable and safe concrete power finishing units. They are used to create a level, smooth finish on a large, flat area of concrete slabs.
– Honda GX160 engine provides hassle free operation and low engine emissions
– Lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
– Fast pitch mechanism for quick on the fly adjustment of blade angle
– Height adjustable and padded handle bar for superior ergonomics and operator comfort
– Wheel kit (optional) for improved manoeuvrability around the jobsite
– Robust and durable heavy-duty gearbox and spider design for reduced maintenance and extended service life
– Access panel for easy service and blade replacement
– Model: FT34-2
– Engine and power: Honda GX160 5.5 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Trowel diameter: 865 mm (34 inch)
– Operating weight: 82 kg
– Number of blades: 4
– Speed range: 70-150 rpm
– Blade pitch (max): 28 degrees
– Wheel kit compatibility: Yes
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.