The FP446 Flextool Profinish Walk-Behind Power Trowel is built for the professional tradesman. Fitted with cast iron spider plates, blade tilt levers and pressure plates these precision-engineered components ensure the best possible flat floor results are achieved on each and every slab. Equipped with highly efficient gearboxes, maximum torque is transferred to the trowel rotors for superior performance at low, medium and high rpm.
– Honda GX390 4-stroke engine provides hassle-free operation and low engine emissions
– Easy access to all three handle-mounted operating controls provides greater user safety
– Heavy-duty gearbox and spider For the toughest panning, floating and finishing applications
– Tubular steel oversized heavy-duty guard ring for superior strength
– Body contoured, padded handle bar for reduced fatigue and improved operator comfort
– Lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
– Model: FP446
– Engine and power: Honda GX390 13 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Trowel diameter:1165 mm (46 inch)
– Operating weight: 105 kg
– Number of blades: 4
– Speed range: 40-150 rpm
– Blade pitch (max): 30 degrees
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.