The heavy-duty Flextool Drive Unit FDU-P2 is designed for use in the construction, hire and manufacturing industries. It is fitted with a quick action coupling for easy connection to a wide range of flexible shaft submersible pumps and concrete vibrators. Features include a heavy-duty engine protection frame, rubber mounts for vibration isolation, and an oil-level sensor to protect the motor from a lack of crankcase oil. The FDU-P2 is powered by a Honda GX160 5.5 hp petrol engine for hassle-free operation and low engine emissions. It has a lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling, and a dished steel base for easy mobility over concrete reinforcing mesh.
– Honda GX160 petrol engine provides hassle-free operation and low engine emissions
– Universal bell housing fitted with 3-tooth drive coupling
– Compatible with most flexible shaft submersible pumps and concrete vibrators
– Heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel roll frame for increased durability
– Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
– Heavy-duty rubber mounts for vibration isolation allowing sturdy operation when stationary
– Dished steel base plate for easy mobility over concrete reinforcing mesh
– Model: FDU-P2 (Super)
– Engine and power: Honda GX160 5.5 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Operating weight: 32 kg
– Engine speed: 3000 rpm
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.