The Flextool Drive Unit FDU-DE2 is designed for use in the construction, hire andmanufacturing industries, and especially for hazardous areas including mining, tunnels and refineries. It is fitted with a quick action coupling for easy connection to a wide range of flexible shaft submersiblepumps and concrete vibrators. Features include a heavy-duty engine protection frame, electric key start and rubbermounts for vibrationisolation. The FDU-DE2 is powered by a Yanmar L48 diesel engine. It has a lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling.
– Yanmar L48 diesel engine with electric key start provides easy, long term reliable operation
– Universal bell housing fitted with 3-tooth drive coupling
– Compatible with most flexible shaft submersible pumps and concrete vibrators
– Heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel roll frame for increased durability
– Central lifting hook for easy and safe onsite handling
– Heavy-duty rubber mounts for vibration isolation allowing sturdy operation when stationary
– Model: FDU-D2 (Electric start)
– Engine and power: Yanmar L48 4.8 hp
– Fuel type: Diesel
– Operating weight: 52 kg
– Engine speed: 3000 rpm
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.