Featuring high frequency vibration across the entire width of the extrusion blade, the Flextool PortaScreed FPS-3 delivers accurate and high-quality screeding that is much faster than traditional screeding methods. The Flextool PortaScreed FPS-3 has been optimised to improve operator comfort and efficiency, including handle vibration isolators for reduced vibration transfer, a fully adjustable twin-handle system for easy height adjustment, and a sturdy spring-loaded kickstand for straightforward refuelling and storage.
Extrusion blades are available in various lengths (from 1200 mm to 4800 mm) and are sold separately.
– Lightweight and portable design for easy transport and onsite manoeuvrability
– Padded lifting handle provides optimised portability and additional engine protection
– Honda GX35 4-stroke engine for hassle-free operation and low engine emissions
– Engine side exhaust directs engine fumes away from the operator
– High-frequency vibration across the entire width of the extrusion blade for optimum efficiency and fast, accurate and high-quality screeding
– Handle vibration isolators reduce hand and arm vibration transfer to the operator, reducing operator fatigue in the process
– Fully adjustable twin-handle system enables the operator to adjust the handles to the desired height
– Spring-loaded heavy-duty kickstand makes refuelling and storage easy
– Quick-change extrusion blades enable efficient and fast blade changing (blades can be changed in approximately two minutes)
– Special blade extrusion profile cuts, folds and smooths concrete, while the rounded blade ends navigate around obstacles with ease
– No assembly required
– Model: FPS-3
– Engine and power: Honda GX35 1.5 hp – side exhaust
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Operating weight: 16 kg
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.