The Flextool PortaVibe has been the go-to concrete vibrator for many concreters in Australia. Suitable for a wide range of applications, including slabs, footings, stairways and footpaths, the Flextool PortaVibe FVE44-2 provides the ultimate solution in concrete vibration. Its heavy-duty yet lightweight design is highly portable and easy to operate. The unit is fitted with a flexshaft rubber support sleeve for easier cleaning and improved support compared to metal spring models. The reliable Honda 4-stroke engine allows for hassle free operation.
– Honda GX35 4-stroke engine provides hassle-free operation and low engine emissions
– Convenient on/off operating switch and throttle is built into the handle
– Flexshaft rubber support sleeve allows for easier cleaning and improved support compared to metal springs
– High-amplitude vibrating head for maximum efficiency and rapid consolidation of all types of concrete mixes
– Hardened steel vibrator head for extended service life
– Heavy-duty yet lightweight and balanced design
– Highly portable with optimum manoeuvrability
– Adjustable handle and carry strap for optimised operator comfort and complete operator control
– Model: FVE44-2
– Engine and power: Honda GX35 1.5 hp
– Fuel type: Petrol
– Nose cap type: Steel
– Vibrator head diameter: 44 mm
– Flexshaft length: 540 mm
– Operating weight: 11.5 kg
– Vibration frequency: 9000 vpm
– Vibration frequency: 150 Hz
– Amplitude in air: 2.8 mm
Fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch with product details.
Fill in your details below and we’ll call you back as soon as we can.