Weka HD16 High Frequency Core Drill
The Weka HD16 High Frequency Core Drill has been designed for drilling in tough environments and can be stand operated or hand held. This core drill is splash water proof according to protection class IP55, and can thus be used to drill overhead without any additional provisions. The powerful high-frequency motor and light weight offer an excellent power/weight ratio.
- Very powerful, water-cooled high frequency motor
- 3-speed-gear with oil bath lubrication and overload clutch
- Levelling assistance – by two integrated levels
- Tough and reliable design as a result of the full metal housing, compact design
- Suitable for drilling through-holes in concrete, masonry and stone in tough and wet environments