Hydraulic Power Pack
- Power source for hydraulic tools
- You can use the Atlas Copco power packs virtually anywhere: fitted with wheels and handles, they are easy to manoeuvre around building sites.
- They are easy to start, the noise level is low, and when they are not in use, the power packs are small enough to be stored on shelves.
- They are also lightweight enough that two people can lift one up and fit it in the back of a van.
- Equipped with Power On Demand (POD). This hydraulic regulatory system automatically idles the engine when the tool is not being used and speeds it up when the tool is activated.
Features & benefits
- Portable, compact and light weight
- High efficiency, low noise and low fuel consumption thanks to Power On Demand function
- Low maintanance, long lifetime – moving parts move in a closed lubricated circuit
- Protective steel frame with foldable handles
- Lifting eye and cross lifting bar
- No exhaust or emission from the tools – power pack with engine can be placed away from tool
- Large return filter and replacement indicator
- Thermostatically-controlled oil cooler