Hiretech HTF-2 Orbital Floor Sander
The HTF-2 is a powerful orbital floor sander designed for the sanding and refinishing of all types of wood flooring and outdoor decking, including pre-finished parquet, plank and laminate flooring systems. It is also ideal for sanding between coats of floor finish where a high standard is required.
The new HTF-2 with added weight system is designed to optimise sanding performance via a simple weight system which adds up to 30kg of sanding pressure. It features a unique ‘peel and stick’ abrasive system – simply press the self-adhesive sanding sheet on to the machine’s sanding pad before use.
The HTF is ideal for screen and re-coat work of stained floors and manufactured lacquered floors where the integrity of the stain or finish must be maintained, and for effective sanding of many types of pressure treated decks.
HTF-2 KEY DESIGN FEATURES
- Biased off switch with power connected indicator light, prevents the HTF from accidental start-up protecting operator and property.
- Power on indicator light.
- 7m (23′) power cable with non-marking outer insulation prevents marking of newly sanded floor.
- Quick release handle for fast breakdown and easy transport.
- Precision moulded brush block with brass brush holders and constant force brush springs.
- Polished aluminium alloy body.
- High powered vacuum system, with seated oversize wide bladed alloy vacuum fan.
- Integrated, long lasting fluorescent light.
- Brush skirting maintains dust within vacuum area to maximise dust collection.
- Tooth drive belt and hardened steel gear cut pulleys.
- Foot operated peddle releases handle for operation, locks handle in upright position for storage.
- Floating handle design allows body of HTF to float across floor surface under finger tip control and provides the ideal working height.
- Dust bag support folds up in storage and provides support when changing abrasive without damage to the dust bag.
- Disposable paper bags for efficient and safe dust collection. Manufactured from recycled materials, Hiretech disposable paper dust bags are the environmentally friendly way to handle and dispose of the dust created during the sanding process.
|Off Load Current||220/250V = 6A|
|Av. Load Current||220/250V = 8A|
|Switch||Biased off, power indicator light|
|Pad RPM||3,300 (off load)|
|Sanding Area||400mm x 115mm (15.75″ x 4.5″)|
|Abrasive||Self adhesive sheets and pad P40-P280|
|Weight Net||43kg (94.8lbs)|