Hiretech HT8-EX Drum Floor Sander
With expandable drum (EX) technology, the HT8-EX is the world’s most powerful compact floor sander, with up to 3,300 watt’s (4.5hp) of power at the sanding drum which generates the torque and drum speed to drive even 24 grit (P24) on the roughest floors.
The continuous belt sand paper provides ultra smooth sanding performance on all types of wooden floors including parquet and engineered floors.
A powerful motor drives a finely balanced sanding drum covered in drum rubber centrifugal which grips a continuous abrasive belt providing a high quality finish to both hard and soft woods and other surfaces.
Completely self contained with a high efficiency dust pickup the HT8 breaks down into three simple component parts for easy transport.
HT8-EX KEY DESIGN FEATURES
- Multi-speed control panel providing both on/off switching of the floor sander and the choice of four operating speeds.
- Optional disposable paper bags for efficient and safe dust collection. Manufactured from recycled materials, Hiretech disposable paper dust bags are the environmentally friendly way to handle and dispose of the dust created during the sanding process.
- High powered vacuum system, with seated oversize wide bladed alloy vacuum fan and adjustable dust pan. In combination with Hiretech disposable paper dust bags, dust collection is very efficient improving the operating environment and minimising clean-up time.
- Polished aluminium alloy body
- ABS side guards help prevent damage to walls and skirtings.
- Four pole motor provides powerful performance with constant drum speed across the whole range of abrasive grits and motor speeds. Coarse grit papers will not slip.
- Long lasting non-slip toothed drive belts with precision gear cut pulleys.
- Dynamically balanced 203mm wide sanding drum, aluminium extrusion with expandable drum rubber.
- Precision moulded brush block with brass brush holders and constant force brush springs.
- Adjustable handle provides ideal height for perfect control and feel. Simple to remove for fast and easy transportation.
- 7m power cable with non-marking outer insulation prevents marking of newly sanded floor.
|Off Load Current||220/250V = 5A|
|Av. Load Current||220/250V = 8A|
|Switch||No Volt Start Protection|
|Sanding Drum||203mm (8″)|
|Abrasive||200mm x 482mm belt|
|Weight Net||42kg (92.6lbs)|